In my quest recently for a new small LED light I was looking for something small and bright, with RGB color control, and something that wouldn’t cost an insane amount of money. I cam across a video review from Gerald Undone about the Boling P1 RGB light. This light seemed to check all of the boxes I had in mind.
The Boling P1 features include:
- Wide color temperature range:2500k-8500k
- Accurate brightness adjustment from 0-100%
- 0-360 full color&color saturation adjustment
- 9 common scenario simulations
- Full power 140 mins working
- Intelligent temperature control protection system(unexpected high temperature protection)
- 9 simulation lighting effects interface– meets different needs.
- Including – lightning/TV lighting/Multicolors cycling (fast & slow)/Candlelight/Police car special effects/Ambulance effects/Fire truck special effects etc.
- Charging intetface: Type-c 5V/9V/12V Qc3.0 Intelligent charge
- Battery Capacity:7.4V 2930MA
- Dimming: 0-100%
- RGB Color Gamut:0-360 full color
- Lux: 0.5m 1480lux
- Fastest charging time: 90min
- Full power: 140min
- Lithium Ion Battery:2930mAh