RØDE Lavalier GO
RØDE has just announced a new lavalier microphone that is optimized for use with the Wireless GO system. The Lavalier GO is a broadcast-grade lavalier microphone with a 3.5mm TRS jack connector and a strong kevlar reinforced cable. While they say that it is optimized for the Wireless GO system, it will work with any device that has a TRS input and supplies plug-in power. It is also compatible with smartphones and other devices with a TRRS input when using an adapter.
- Designed for use with Rode Wireless GO compact wireless microphone systems
- 3.5mm TRS output provides compatibility with Rode Wireless GO and most recording devices and wireless transmitters equipped with a standard 3.5mm TRS microphone input
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature mic capsule
- Condenser mic element and active JFET electronics yield a wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Kevlar-reinforced cable ensures lasting durabilityGold plating on 3.5mm plug enhances conductivity
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
- Combine with Rode SC4 adapter (available separately) to use the Lavalier GO with smartphones and tablets outfitted with 3.5mm TRRS jacks
The RØDE Lavalier GO is now available from leading resellers for $79.